I order a legacy credit card and before I even recieved the card they had charged 119.00 to it and I don't recall them telling me of any expenses that would be on the card.I thought there was no annual charge and they charged me 50.00.
I am trying to rebuild my credit but I find with these people it probably isn't a good idea. Now they want me to pay them 30.00 as my first payment, I recieved the card on May 8th, 2008, and recieved the first bill on May 9th, 2008. So my 250.00 credit is now down to 75.00 credit and I haven't even used it yet.
What can I do to make this go away, and not have to pay them a on something it told me it didn't have, like an annual fee.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Legacy Credit Card
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "i have used this service twice now to load funds onto my paypal prepaid mastercard. the reloadit packet clearly says immediate load to your chosen card. the first..."
- "I opted to use NetSpend Premier Debit Cards to receive my rax refund through TurboTax. I finally received it on April 19th, 2016. My husband was sent a primary card..."
- "said we made over 150k per year and did not make dollar one yet! paid them 5k for signing us up for credit cards!!! credit score was 780 now 566!!!!..."
- "I ordered a double sided booth for our school library. We didn't have the money to go with another company. In fact we ordered it with donations from..."
- "Rushcard has BY FAR THEE WORST Customer Service I have EVER experienced bin my ENTIRE life!!! In the past 48 hours, I have had to call 22 times!!! I have..."
- "Two weeks ago I was on my 30 minute lunch break and decided to go to Taco Bell, which is a 3 minute drive from where I work. When..."
- "Energywise LED Solutions are very cheapED bulbs they are the cheapest quality bulbs!. I saw their bulbs online and thought of going ahead with it as it seem to be..."
- "Just purchased a 25 ft Prowler Prls 2017 on Thursday Sept. 22. (We regretfully traded our second hand 2007, 23 ft Jayco Jayflight). Before our purchase we looked at several..."
- "ATTENTION PLEASE!!! DON'T INVEST IN "Energywise LED" After hearing alot about Energywise LED. I invested into this company to become a business partner but unfortunately this did not work out!! ..."