First National Credit Card - First National + Legacy Credit Card
I order a legacy credit card and before I even recieved the card they had charged 119.00 to it and I don't recall them telling me of any expenses that would be on the card.I thought there was no annual charge and they charged me 50.00.
I am trying to rebuild my credit but I find with these people it probably isn't a good idea. Now they want me to pay them 30.00 as my first payment, I recieved the card on May 8th, 2008, and recieved the first bill on May 9th, 2008. So my 250.00 credit is now down to 75.00 credit and I haven't even used it yet.
What can I do to make this go away, and not have to pay them a on something it told me it didn't have, like an annual fee.118e31e4 review #120342
You may also like
- "They have promised to send a refund check for the balance of $1451.57 after they closed my account for loading "too much" money onto my account! The " suspicious activity..."
- "I believe the reason that pay pal, EBAY & GE Capital now Synchrony Bank do this is that they want to really frustrate the customer stone wall them make up..."
- "Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3..."
- "I had a shop install a suncore conversion kit on my 04 Range Rover & shortly after it began making a noise. The right front lower bracket wasn't properly welded..."
- "Recently, KELO posted a story on their KELOLAND.com website about a donation made by Sammons Financial Group to the Great Plains Zoo. It was a “feel good” story about..."
- "HHi guys Jazz here! If you are looking for the best service ever, try someone who knows what she's doing and what you want! My Menu is open for your..."
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "David L. Ross Construction(DLRC), Woodlawn, TN is an unlicensed construction contractor.DLRC signed a contract to provided turnkey construction of my new home. Under TN statute all construction contractors acting..."
- "Nasty carpet, peeling wallpaper, nasty bathroom with bad repairs, badly repaired ceiling leaks, linens that smelled of urine, missing pool tiles and the Continental Breakfast was ridiculous! Coffee tasted..."